Emily Gerde, husband, infant son, 4 cats and dog all live in a tiny home. This radical change in lifestyle came after Emily become sick and had an awakening experience. She then went on to educate herself on food, alternative healing, energy work, spirituality and minimalist living. She moved out of her big house that required two jobs to maintain and moved into a tiny home and hasn’t looked back. Here are some things we discuss:
– Why Emily and her family moved from a big house into a tiny home
– How she got sick, had an awakening experience and got healthy again
– RV’s vs Tiny Homes
– The question of privacy
– The importance of getting clear on your values
– The benefits and challenges of living in a tiny home
– The cost of a tiny home and the logistics
– The positive environmental impact
– Tips on being an effective minimalist
Subscribe to Podcast: goo.gl/1euQe7
Soundclould Link: @belair-3
www.spectrums.me/528 for all social links
Discover the Worlds First Brain Wave Entrainment, Binaural Beat and 3 D Sound Meditation Experience! Download 3 Free Ground Breaking Audios here – bit.ly/gammawave
Check out our amazing podcast sponsor www.organifi.com Get 12 superfoods in one quick, easy and tasty drink with no shopping, blending or clean up! Use “zen” at checkout for 20% off!
Love Coffee? Check out the Matt Belair Podcast “Ascend Blend” Sustainable Harvested Fair Trade Coffee Brewed with intention!
For Podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries – Matt@ZenAthlete.com
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace, and Prosperity fill your life!
~ Matthew Belair