Sofiah Thom is the co-founder of envision festival, Danyasa eco-resort and Temple Body Arts. As a Yogi, Dancer and healer she teachers woman empowerment through dance, tantra and sacred sensuality. In this episode we discuss;
– Why we need to learn discernment
– Remembering that you are your ultimate teacher
– Why you should be aware not to fall into victim mentality
– Why we must heal our inner child
– Embracing all of you
– Using dance and sacred movement as a powerful tool for growth and empowerment
– Merging the masculine and feminine
– The path of the graceful warrior
– Working with archetypes and masters
Want to support the show? Sharing, Leaving a review and visiting our incredible sponsors and getting free stuff at https://mattbelair.com/store are all very helpful! Thank you!
Check out our amazing podcast sponsor Synctuition and download 3 FREE, Futuristic, 3-D sound, binaural beat, Brain Wave entrainment meditation tracks here: bit.ly/gammawaves and use code “ZEN2017” for $50 discount!
For Podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries – Matt@ZenAthlete.com
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace, and Prosperity fill your life!
~ Matthew Belair