Robert Christiansen is the founder of Motive for Life and author of the best selling book The Bug in Our Brain. His mission is to help humanity come into the experience of true self-worth and self-love. Here are some topics we discuss;
– The top 3 most common ways we commit self-sabotage
– Understanding our relationship with money
– Practical tools for creating true and lasting self-worth and love
– The power of affirmations
– How we can use affirmations to improve our business and relationship with clients
– Asking the question, “What do I want?”
– Discovering your purpose for yourself!
– Why you should write a success statement and repeat it for 90 days
– The art of programming the subconscious mind to do what you want
Download the gift at Roberts Website: motiveforlife.com/
Want to support the show? Sharing, Leaving a review and visiting our incredible sponsors and getting free stuff at http://www.mattbelair.com/store are all very helpful! Thank you!
Check out our amazing podcast sponsor Synctuition and download 3 FREE, Futuristic, 3-D sound, binaural beat, Brain Wave entrainment meditation tracks here: bit.ly/gammawaves and use code “ZEN2017” for $50 discount!
For Podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries – Matt@ZenAthlete.com
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace, and Prosperity fill your life!
~ Matthew Belair