Filmmaker, Fitness expert and enthusiast Rain Bennett shares some great insights in the world of fitness. He has a passion for helping people get moving and has a unique perspective. Here are some things we discuss.
– Rain’s history travelling the world at the beginning of the calisthenics movement
– How fitness breeds community and culture
– Why fitness is crucial to implement in our daily lives and how the effects go far beyond the body
– Re-thinking traditional fitness plans, routines, and practices
– Why calisthenics is an excellent option to stay in shape and how to get started right now
– Rain’s favourite types of workouts and advice on how to get started
– The 4 best exercises for the core and why building your core is extremely important
– The power of consistency and beyond fitness
Subscribe to Podcast: goo.gl/1euQe7
Soundclould Link: @belair-3
Check out our amazing podcast sponsor www.organifi.com Get 12 superfoods in one quick, easy and tasty drink with no shopping, blending or clean up! Use “zen” at checkout for 20% off!
For Podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries – Matt@ZenAthlete.com
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace, and Prosperity fill your life!
~ Matthew Belair