Peter Sjöstedt-H is a philosopher and author of Noumenatics. As a lifetime student of philosophy, Peter has an ability to go very deep on a variety of topics. In this episode we discuss,
– Peter’s lifelong interest in philosophy and asking the big questions
– The concept of all life being sentient
– Plant vs Animal sentience
– What we can learn from Friedrich Nietzsche and other
– How the pursuit of philosophy can give us more freedom and purpose in life
– What are truth and belief?
– The 3 Worlds
Subscribe to Podcast: goo.gl/1euQe7
Soundclould Link: @belair-3
www.spectrums.me/528 for all social links
Check out our amazing podcast sponsor www.organifi.com Get 12 superfoods in one quick, easy and tasty drink with no shopping, blending or clean up! Use “zen” at checkout for 20% off!
For Podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries – Matt@ZenAthlete.com
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace, and Prosperity fill your life!
~ Matthew Belair