Brad Axelrad is a visionary, consultant, and event producer that has worked with the biggest names in the consciousness and spirituality field. He is a founding member of the Association of Transformational leaders and shares some powerful insights in this episode!
Brad’s website: faceyourdragon.com/
– Why we are all addicted to something
– Understanding what your compulsions are and where they come from
– What makes a good leader
– How to use your shadow to discover your purpose
– How to find your unique voice
– The missing link for speakers, authors, and coaches
– How we can be actually fulfilled
– The power of www.hoffmaninstitute.org
– Going deep into your process and childhood shadow
– Merging physicality, intellect, spirituality and integrating them all
ART: Android Jones
Check out our amazing podcast sponsor Synctuition and download 3 FREE, Futuristic, 3-D sound, binaural beat, Brain Wave entrainment meditation tracks here: bit.ly/gammawaves and use code “ZEN2017” for $50 discount!
For Podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries – Matt@ZenAthlete.com
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace, and Prosperity fill your life!
~ Matthew Belair