Professional snowboarder Kael Hill drops an extremely candid and honest interview about his life, struggles, overcoming abuse, the high and lows of professional snowboarding and so much more. In this interview Kael shares;
– How he overcame abuse and learned the power of forgiveness
– Facing his own demons and owning up to past misdeeds
– The false search for external validation and the ever morphing ‘EGO’
– Belief re-patterning
– Going from outer to inner to truly succeed
– Vipassana meditation, the 5 precepts and living simply
* Share this podcast on your Facebook timeline and tag us for a free gift and good karma 🙂 *
Check out our amazing podcast sponsor www.organifi.com Get 12 superfoods in one quick, easy and tasty drink with no shopping, blending or cleanup! Use “zen” on checkout for 20% off!
For Podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries – Matt@ZenAthlete.com
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace and Prosperity fill your life!
~ Matthew Belair