Author of “I am Keats” and many other books Tom Asacker drops some incredible knowledge in this episode. With years of experience in business, psychology, organizations he teaches us how to free our minds and ourselves of limiting repetitive stories and shows us how t be be truly free. Here are a few topics we discuss;
– Understanding the stories we tell ourselves, where they come from and how to drop the ones that do not serve us
– How and why beliefs are formed
– Belief blinders
– Most common limiting beliefs and how to overcome them
– Choosing your highest bliss and having faith while being a parent
– How to stop outside influences from controlling your life
– Why learning comes from experience
– Allowing life to come to you
– How to think
– Getting out of your comfort zone to grow
– Powerful “apple” analogy
These are just a few of the topics covered in this amazing episode! Comment with your thoughts and questions! If you share on Facebook and leave a review I’ll love you forever 🙂 Enjoy, Namaste!
Subscribe to Podcast: goo.gl/1euQe7
Soundclould Link: @belair-3
Check out our amazing podcast sponsor www.organifi.com Get 13 superfoods in one quick, easy and tasty drink with no shopping, blending or cleanup! Use “zen” on checkout for 20% off!
For Podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries – Matt@ZenAthlete.com
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace and Prosperity fill your life!
~ Matt Belair