Emily Golden is the author of the new book THE NEW GOLDEN RULE: The Professional Perfectionist’s Guide to Greater Emotional Intelligence, A More Fulfilling Career, and A Better Life
Emily’s Website: https://golden-resources.com/
✅ Become a Member! Get exclusive and censorship free Content! End Self Sabotage, Overwhelm and Victim Mentality and Experience Authentic Empowerment with the Soul Compass Online Program Free for all Academy members! 👉https://mattbelair.mykajabi.com/academy-sos
✅ Support the show for as little as $1 http://www.patreon.com/mattbelair & http://bit.ly/mattbelair 🎉🙌
✅ Download a free “How to Lucid Dream Book” 📚and hypnotic http://linktr.ee/mattbelair
✅ Share this episode if you loved it and help spread the vibe! ❤️🐝
🌟 Subscribe 💫
Emily Golden is a professional certified coach who specializes in executive leadership and career coaching.
She is the author of the new book THE NEW GOLDEN RULE: The Professional Perfectionist’s Guide to Greater Emotional Intelligence, A More Fulfilling Career, and A Better Life
• Golden handcuffs
• Emily’s journey
• Redefining “the golden rule”
• Re-imagining the inner critic
• Getting clear on the “golden self”
• Leading from the heart rather than the head
• Awareness + Heart Centered Action
• The three-step process for total life improvement that begins with identifying and separating survival instincts and habits from the listener’s true Golden Self
• Separating the golden self (highest self) from the survival self
• Understanding vision
• Why emotional intelligence is critical
• EQI 2.0
• Survival Self= automatic, default,
• Control Enthusiast
• When you recognize the survival vs golden self you then have a choice. Make the choice to come from your BEST SELF!
• The golden self is beyond your comfort zone
• The 4 areas of emotional intelligence
o Self-Awareness: Recognizing your own emotions and impact on your thoughts and others.
The feelings wheel
Being able to sit with your self
o Emotional Expression
There are consequences from not expressing
o Interpersonal Relationships
Mutually satisfying relationships with trust and compassion
o Stress Tolerance
How to manage situations in a positive manor
The importance of moving your body
• Giving yourself a bit more room for risk and failure
If you like the show please share, do an act of kindness, and become a patron here http://www.patreon.com/mattbelair THANK YOU!
Master your mind, body, and spirit with Matt Belair and world-renowned leaders today! This unique show features candid conversations with experts in personal development, spirituality, and human optimization. Each episode is another key to help you unlock your infinite potential and assist you on your path to self-mastery!
You will discover the best tips, tools, and technologies to master your mind; plus the science, principles, and practices to master your body. Finally, you will dive into the deepest depths of yourself, life, the universe and the pursuit of discovering who you really are, and consciously creating the life of your dreams!
Explore timeless spiritual lessons and ancient teachings. Let go of any limitations and discover all of the tools to dramatically improve your health, well-being, and mindset!
May Love, Joy, Passion, Peace, and Prosperity fill your life! Namaste 🙏
👉 For top rated video podcast, coaching, speaking, media and consulting inquiries contact me.
📧 – Email Me: Matt@ZenAthlete.com
📝 – Contact Me: https://mattbelair.com/contact/
Follow Social Media
➤ : – Instagram: http://bit.ly/Instagram-MatthewBelair
➤ : – Twitter: http://bit.ly/Twitter-MatthewBelair
™Matthew Belair – OFFICIAL